This page tells you information about Bodybuilder.ie, a company registered in Ireland (“we”, “us” and “our”) and the Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) upon which we sell the products (“Products”) listed on www.bodybuilder.ie (the “Website”) to you.
By ordering any of our Products, you agree to be bound by these Terms and the other documents expressly referred to in it. Therefore, please read these Terms carefully and make sure that you understand them, before ordering any Products from our Website or by phone.
You can print a copy of these Terms for future reference.
We may change these Terms from time to time. Any such changes will take effect when posted on the Website and it is your responsibility to read these Terms on each occasion you order Products from us. Your continued use of the Website shall signify your acceptance to be bound by the Terms.
1. The Order Process
- All orders for Products you place via the Website or via phone will be subject to acceptance in accordance with these Terms.
- Our order process allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting your order to us. Please take the time to read and check your order at each stage of the order process.
- We will confirm our acceptance of your order by sending you an e-mail that confirms the order and that we accept it (the “Confirmation”). The contract between us and you will only be formed when we send you the Confirmation (the “Contract”).
- All Products shown on our Website are subject to availability. If we are unable to supply you with a Product, we will inform you of this by e-mail and we will not process your order. If you have already paid for the Products and they are unavailable for a prolonged period, we will on written request refund you the full amount as soon as possible.
- All products sold on this site are not guaranteed effective by the owners of this site; product descriptions are a copy of information found on the manufacturer website. We are not directly responsible for the claims made about the products. We do our best to provide you with quality supplements so please email us with any queries/problems you might have. Please note that any fraudulent transactions will be reported to the relevant authorities.
We reserve the right to cancel an order up to the point of delivery.
Free refunds with no restocking fee can be provided at request up to the point where your order starts being processed. This window typically lasts only a few hours after the order has been placed. We offer no guarantees but we will try to help you if you make a cancellation request through our support system before your order starts being processed.
You understand and agree that the owners of this site shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, data or other intangible losses (even if the owners of this site have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from the use or the inability to use the product(s) and or service(s) or any misuse of the product(s) and or service(s) in a manner not in accordance with their intended use.
4. Returns & Refunds
If you are not happy with a product, please return it unopened and we will refund your credit card or PayPal account with the price of the product excluding shipping charges and a 20% (€10 minimum) restocking fee. We must receive the product within 30 days of purchase or we cannot give a refund, and we will process the refund within 7-10 days from when we receive and inspect it.
A refund cannot be provided if the product is opened or in any way tampered with.
Free refunds with no restocking fee may be provided at request up to the point where your order starts being processed. This window typically lasts only a few hours after the order has been placed. We offer no guarantees but we will try to help you if you make a cancellation request through our support system before your order starts being processed.
Automatic refunds with no restocking fee will be processed if the product is not in stock or if the courier informs us that it cannot be delivered to you.
- The prices of the Products will be as quoted on the Website from time to time. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the prices of Products on the Website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. However, the Website contains a large number of Products. It is always possible that, despite our reasonable efforts, some of the Products on our Website may be incorrectly priced. If we discover an error in the price of the Products you have ordered we will inform you of this error and we will give you the option of continuing to purchase the Product at the correct price or cancelling your order. We will not process your order until we have your instructions. If we are unable to contact you using the contact details you provided during the order process, we will treat the order as cancelled and notify you in writing.
- The photography used on the Website is for illustrative purposes only and may not exactly match the Products themselves. Any major differences may be noted in the Product information.
- Payment for the Products and all applicable delivery charges is to be made in advance.
- The price of a Product includes VAT (where applicable) at the applicable current rate chargeable in Ireland for the time being. However, if the rate of VAT changes between the date of your order and the date of the Confirmation, we will adjust the VAT you pay, unless you have already paid for the Products in full before the change in VAT takes effect.
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by any act or event beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation, strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster (Force Majeure Event).
- If we have to contact you or give you notice in writing, we will do so by e-mail.
- The Contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties Act) 1999.
- If any provision of the Contract is held invalid, illegal or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be severed and the remainder of the provisions hereof shall continue in full force and effect as if the Contract had been executed with the invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision eliminated.
- Any failure or delay by us in enforcing or partially enforcing any of our rights or remedies under the Contract will not be construed as a waiver of any of our rights under the Contract and shall not prevent us from later asserting such rights.
- The formation, existence, construction, performance, validity and all aspects of the Contract shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland and we each agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts in all matters relating to the Contract (whether contractual or otherwise).
If you place an order through this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you place an order, the order and its metadata are retained indefinitely.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. Payment details are shared with Stripe for credit/debit card payments and PayPal for PayPal payments. We cannot directly access any of your credit card information.
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments or product reviews, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.